<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Share your Brahmachrya Experience - Nowaste Zindagi Community				            </title>
            <link>https://forum.nowastezindagi.in/community/brahmachrya-experience/</link>
            <description>Nofap Zindagi Community Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 11:07:22 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>Nowaste hard challenge 90 days&#x1f480;&#x1f525;&#x1f4aa;</title>
                        <link>https://forum.nowastezindagi.in/community/brahmachrya-experience/nowaste-hard-challenge-90-days%f0%9f%92%80%f0%9f%94%a5%f0%9f%92%aa/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 18:19:16 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Day 1 completed Hare krishna &#x1f64f;]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Day 1 completed Hare krishna &#x1f64f;</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.nowastezindagi.in/community/brahmachrya-experience/">Share your Brahmachrya Experience</category>                        <dc:creator>Jay</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.nowastezindagi.in/community/brahmachrya-experience/nowaste-hard-challenge-90-days%f0%9f%92%80%f0%9f%94%a5%f0%9f%92%aa/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Nowaste 30 Days Challenge On &#x2694;&#xfe0f;&#x1f977;&#x1f4a5;</title>
                        <link>https://forum.nowastezindagi.in/community/brahmachrya-experience/nowaste-30-days-challenge-on-%e2%9a%94%ef%b8%8f%f0%9f%a5%b7%f0%9f%92%a5/</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 19:07:53 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I am back again I failed several times but I will never give up I am starting again from today &#x1f525;
Day 1 &#x1f64f;]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am back again I failed several times but I will never give up I am starting again from today &#x1f525;</p>
<p>Day 1 &#x1f64f;</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.nowastezindagi.in/community/brahmachrya-experience/">Share your Brahmachrya Experience</category>                        <dc:creator>Jay</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.nowastezindagi.in/community/brahmachrya-experience/nowaste-30-days-challenge-on-%e2%9a%94%ef%b8%8f%f0%9f%a5%b7%f0%9f%92%a5/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Re Nowaste 30 days challenge &#x1f525;&#x1f4aa;</title>
                        <link>https://forum.nowastezindagi.in/community/brahmachrya-experience/re-nowaste-30-days-challenge-%f0%9f%94%a5%f0%9f%92%aa/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 31 Jul 2026 02:58:16 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Day 1 &#x2705;]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><strong>Day 1 &#x2705;</strong></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.nowastezindagi.in/community/brahmachrya-experience/">Share your Brahmachrya Experience</category>                        <dc:creator>Jay</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.nowastezindagi.in/community/brahmachrya-experience/re-nowaste-30-days-challenge-%f0%9f%94%a5%f0%9f%92%aa/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>30 days Challenge</title>
                        <link>https://forum.nowastezindagi.in/community/brahmachrya-experience/30-days-challenge-7/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 25 Jul 2026 18:17:31 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Day 1 completed &#x1f44f;]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Day 1 completed &#x1f44f;</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.nowastezindagi.in/community/brahmachrya-experience/">Share your Brahmachrya Experience</category>                        <dc:creator>Jay</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.nowastezindagi.in/community/brahmachrya-experience/30-days-challenge-7/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>90 days Challenge</title>
                        <link>https://forum.nowastezindagi.in/community/brahmachrya-experience/90-days-challenge-13/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 18 May 2026 07:50:29 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Day 1]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Day 1 </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.nowastezindagi.in/community/brahmachrya-experience/">Share your Brahmachrya Experience</category>                        <dc:creator>Jay</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.nowastezindagi.in/community/brahmachrya-experience/90-days-challenge-13/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>21 days</title>
                        <link>https://forum.nowastezindagi.in/community/brahmachrya-experience/21-days/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 30 Mar 2026 20:02:44 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Day 1]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Day 1</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.nowastezindagi.in/community/brahmachrya-experience/">Share your Brahmachrya Experience</category>                        <dc:creator>Tarun</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.nowastezindagi.in/community/brahmachrya-experience/21-days/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Nowaste Challenge</title>
                        <link>https://forum.nowastezindagi.in/community/brahmachrya-experience/nowaste-challenge-3/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 27 Feb 2026 13:30:37 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Day 8 completed feeling good]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Day 8 completed feeling good </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.nowastezindagi.in/community/brahmachrya-experience/">Share your Brahmachrya Experience</category>                        <dc:creator>Jay</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.nowastezindagi.in/community/brahmachrya-experience/nowaste-challenge-3/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Re 90 Days Challenge</title>
                        <link>https://forum.nowastezindagi.in/community/brahmachrya-experience/re-90-days-challenge/</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 20 Jan 2026 17:35:31 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Day 1 completed]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Day 1 completed </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.nowastezindagi.in/community/brahmachrya-experience/">Share your Brahmachrya Experience</category>                        <dc:creator>Jay</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.nowastezindagi.in/community/brahmachrya-experience/re-90-days-challenge/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Nowaste Challenge 90 Days</title>
                        <link>https://forum.nowastezindagi.in/community/brahmachrya-experience/nowaste-challenge-90-days-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 17 Jan 2026 06:13:34 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Day 1 nowaste Challenge]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Day 1 nowaste Challenge </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.nowastezindagi.in/community/brahmachrya-experience/">Share your Brahmachrya Experience</category>                        <dc:creator>Jay</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.nowastezindagi.in/community/brahmachrya-experience/nowaste-challenge-90-days-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>90 Days hard Challenge from Jan 1 2026 to April 1 2026</title>
                        <link>https://forum.nowastezindagi.in/community/brahmachrya-experience/90-days-hard-challenge-from-jan-1-2026-to-april-1-2026/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 01 Jan 2026 08:45:34 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[DAY 1 Nowaste Challenge chalo bhaiyo khud ko badalte he aaj se &#x2764;&#xfe0f;&#x1f525;]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>DAY 1 Nowaste Challenge chalo bhaiyo khud ko badalte he aaj se &#x2764;&#xfe0f;&#x1f525;</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.nowastezindagi.in/community/brahmachrya-experience/">Share your Brahmachrya Experience</category>                        <dc:creator>Jay</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.nowastezindagi.in/community/brahmachrya-experience/90-days-hard-challenge-from-jan-1-2026-to-april-1-2026/</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		